Lisa Tuttle’s story, ‘vegetable Love’ appears in the anthology I have recently edited, Improbable Botany. Here is a review I wrote for Vector of Lisa’s 2005 novel, The Mysteries, reissued last year by Jo Fletcher Books. A detective novel requires a mystery. The title of Lisa Tuttle’s novel is as up front as can be. However, two things soon become apparent, that in this novel people are themselves ‘mysteries’, and that this is no conventional detective story, in that...
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07552 220438. I try to respond to all correspondence before the end of the working day.
- A Review Of Improbable Botany
- From Warrior Cats to English Detectives
- Frankenstein – Persuasion – Literary Landscapes Coming In October
- Just Be Yourself by Ellen M J Deaville Published
- Debut Children’s Book Raises Money for Blind and Deaf Charities
- Three Come Along At Once
- Find Another Place, by Ben Graff
- NaNoWriMo Blues – What Do I Do Next?
- Literary Wonderlands – UK edition photos and raffle prizes
- Improbable Botany – Jonathan Burton Illustration reveal 1
- Improbable Interviews: Tricia Sullivan
- Review: The Mysteries, by Lisa Tuttle
- Improbable Interviews: Eric Brown
- Improbable Botany interior art by Jonathan Burton
- Improbable Botany Kickstarter launch
- Authors for Grenfell Tower critique auction
- Do It – an interview with RTW cyclist Adrian Besly
- Mythological landscapes – an interview with Alex CF
- Literary Wonderlands published today
- Literary Wonderlands cover