Yesterday morning I received a signed copy of Christopher Priest’s latest book, The Islanders, direct from the author. This is Priest’s first book length fiction since the Arthur C. Clarke Award winning The Separation, and since the release of the film The Prestige, based on the author’s James Tait Black Memorial Prize winning novel of the same name. What follows is not a review but some spoiler-free notes. In the first 22 pages of The Islanders Christopher Priest uses the...
Please email email@example.com or phone 07552 220438. I try to respond to all correspondence before the end of the working day.
- A Review Of Improbable Botany
- From Warrior Cats to English Detectives
- Frankenstein – Persuasion – Literary Landscapes Coming In October
- Just Be Yourself by Ellen M J Deaville Published
- Debut Children’s Book Raises Money for Blind and Deaf Charities
- Three Come Along At Once
- Find Another Place, by Ben Graff
- NaNoWriMo Blues – What Do I Do Next?
- Literary Wonderlands – UK edition photos and raffle prizes
- Improbable Botany – Jonathan Burton Illustration reveal 1
- Improbable Interviews: Tricia Sullivan
- Review: The Mysteries, by Lisa Tuttle
- Improbable Interviews: Eric Brown
- Improbable Botany interior art by Jonathan Burton
- Improbable Botany Kickstarter launch
- Authors for Grenfell Tower critique auction
- Do It – an interview with RTW cyclist Adrian Besly
- Mythological landscapes – an interview with Alex CF
- Literary Wonderlands published today
- Literary Wonderlands cover