As part of the Authors for Grenfell Tower charity initiative I’m offering a critique of a short story or opening chapters of a novel up to 5000 words, raising money for the British Red Cross to go to residents affected by the Grenfell Tower fire. If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass this on. Bidding closes on 27 June. Here is a bit about this project, from the official Authors for Grenfell Tower website: This online auction...
Please email email@example.com or phone 07552 220438. I try to respond to all correspondence before the end of the working day.
- A Review Of Improbable Botany
- From Warrior Cats to English Detectives
- Frankenstein – Persuasion – Literary Landscapes Coming In October
- Just Be Yourself by Ellen M J Deaville Published
- Debut Children’s Book Raises Money for Blind and Deaf Charities
- Three Come Along At Once
- Find Another Place, by Ben Graff
- NaNoWriMo Blues – What Do I Do Next?
- Literary Wonderlands – UK edition photos and raffle prizes
- Improbable Botany – Jonathan Burton Illustration reveal 1
- Improbable Interviews: Tricia Sullivan
- Review: The Mysteries, by Lisa Tuttle
- Improbable Interviews: Eric Brown
- Improbable Botany interior art by Jonathan Burton
- Improbable Botany Kickstarter launch
- Authors for Grenfell Tower critique auction
- Do It – an interview with RTW cyclist Adrian Besly
- Mythological landscapes – an interview with Alex CF
- Literary Wonderlands published today
- Literary Wonderlands cover