I am thrilled that I have received a high quality image for the cover of Literary Wonderlands. I have written four chapters for the book, my chapters being on I, Robot by Isaac Asimov, Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens by J.M. Barrie, Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino, and Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. Here is the official blurb: Literary Wonderlands A Journey Through the Greatest Fictional Worlds Ever Created by Laura Miller, General Editor. Contributions by Lev Grossman, John Sutherland,...
Please email email@example.com or phone 07552 220438. I try to respond to all correspondence before the end of the working day.
- A Review Of Improbable Botany
- From Warrior Cats to English Detectives
- Frankenstein – Persuasion – Literary Landscapes Coming In October
- Just Be Yourself by Ellen M J Deaville Published
- Debut Children’s Book Raises Money for Blind and Deaf Charities
- Three Come Along At Once
- Find Another Place, by Ben Graff
- NaNoWriMo Blues – What Do I Do Next?
- Literary Wonderlands – UK edition photos and raffle prizes
- Improbable Botany – Jonathan Burton Illustration reveal 1
- Improbable Interviews: Tricia Sullivan
- Review: The Mysteries, by Lisa Tuttle
- Improbable Interviews: Eric Brown
- Improbable Botany interior art by Jonathan Burton
- Improbable Botany Kickstarter launch
- Authors for Grenfell Tower critique auction
- Do It – an interview with RTW cyclist Adrian Besly
- Mythological landscapes – an interview with Alex CF
- Literary Wonderlands published today
- Literary Wonderlands cover