I am delighted to say that a debut novel I worked on as an editor last year, Marco and the Pharaoh’s Curse, by Paul Purnell, is out now as an e-book. Very generously, Paul is donating all profits to two charities, Guide Dogs for the Blind, and Hearing Dogs for Deaf People. Marco and the Pharaoh’s Curse is a thrilling fantasy adventure for 7-12 year old readers. Available for Amazon Kindle now, a physical edition will follow. Here’s the official...
Please email email@example.com or phone 07552 220438. I try to respond to all correspondence before the end of the working day.
- A Review Of Improbable Botany
- From Warrior Cats to English Detectives
- Frankenstein – Persuasion – Literary Landscapes Coming In October
- Just Be Yourself by Ellen M J Deaville Published
- Debut Children’s Book Raises Money for Blind and Deaf Charities
- Three Come Along At Once
- Find Another Place, by Ben Graff
- NaNoWriMo Blues – What Do I Do Next?
- Literary Wonderlands – UK edition photos and raffle prizes
- Improbable Botany – Jonathan Burton Illustration reveal 1
- Improbable Interviews: Tricia Sullivan
- Review: The Mysteries, by Lisa Tuttle
- Improbable Interviews: Eric Brown
- Improbable Botany interior art by Jonathan Burton
- Improbable Botany Kickstarter launch
- Authors for Grenfell Tower critique auction
- Do It – an interview with RTW cyclist Adrian Besly
- Mythological landscapes – an interview with Alex CF
- Literary Wonderlands published today
- Literary Wonderlands cover